Fighting Back Against Drug Charges
If you are under investigation or have already been arrested and charged with a narcotics offense in South Carolina, you probably already know how hard the police and prosecutor will work to find you guilty. Fighting back with an aggressive, effective, strategic criminal defense is your only option for protecting your freedom, your future and your reputation.
Don’t Wait To See What The Prosecutor Will Do Next
Your first decision has to be the right one. Make sure you put experience on your side at the police station and in the courthouse. Call me, attorney Steven DeBerry at DeBerry Law Firm, LLC in Florence immediately. I aggressively represent individuals charged with any level of misdemeanors or felony drug offenses in South Carolina, including:
- Criminal possession of marijuana, hashish
- Prescription drug fraud, opioid offenses
- Cocaine, ecstasy possession, intent to distribute
- Sales of controlled substances to minors
- School zone drug violations
The Lawyer At Your Side WILL Make The Difference
I will be there for you, at your side through every step of the criminal justice process. Make your next few steps the right ones:
- You have the right to remain silent: Use it!
- Act professionally and with dignity when you are questioned by the police
- Call me immediately!